Google has recently showcased the much-awaited Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro smartphones, bringing to the table advanced technological upgrades. Central to these improvements is the enhanced processor supported by a suite of features powered by artificial intelligence.
Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro: A Comparative Price Analysis
One noticeable change in this latest installment from Google is the hike in the initial prices of both the Pixel 8 and the Pixel 8 Pro by $100 when set side by side with their predecessors. Below is a detailed price comparison of the new entrants in various nations:
|Country||Pixel 8 price (converted to INR)||Pixel 8 Pro price (converted to INR)|
Unveiling the Top Features of the Pixel 8 Series
- Tensor G3 Processor: At the heart of the Pixel 8 is the Tensor G3 mobile processor. This latest introduction by Google focuses on elevating AI and machine learning functionalities, ensuring superior on-device and cloud-based data management.
- AI-powered Photography: The Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro pride themselves on their AI-enhanced photography, promising users a superior photo-capturing experience.
- Pixel 8 Pro Web Page Summarisation: With a commitment to user-friendly experiences, these devices can distill web page contents, offering users condensed versions of online content.
- Pixel 8 Pro Spam Call Blocking: By leveraging their AI strengths, these smartphones can proficiently block undesired spam calls.
- Pixel 8 Pro Thermometer App: An exclusive feature of the Pixel 8 Pro, this app, which is awaiting FDA’s nod, can gauge body temperatures.
- Pixel 8 Pro AI-powered assistant: Pushing the envelope in real-time assistance, Pixel 8 smartphones are piloting an AI-based assistant. With capabilities mirroring Google’s ChatGPT-style offerings, this assistant is adept at tasks like event planning, email management, and more. Engagements can happen through voice commands, on-screen suggestions, or image identification, akin to advanced chatbots.
As the tech world shifts into the autumn season, marked by significant hardware releases, Google’s premium Pixel 8 series holds its ground. This launch follows close on the heels of Apple’s introduction of the iPhone 15 range and Meta’s debut of its latest VR headset.