MIUI 12 was recently introduced with the MI 10 Youth smartphone. The specialty of this user interface is the Super-Earth Wallpapers and Super Mars Wallpapers which are quite attractive with AMOLED display. So do you want to use those wallpapers on your phone?
So XDA Developers Linuxct has introduced their ported version. Use super wallpaper of MIUI 12
Before doing this, make sure that your phone runs on Android 8.1 or above. So let’s know now
How you can use them in your Oppo, Vivo, Realme and OnePlus phones:
How to use MIUI 12 super Wallpaper in your Android Smartphone
1. First of all, go to Google Chrome of your Android smartphone and click here. This is the link to download MIUI 12 wallpaper.
2. After coming to the new page, scroll down and come down and then tap on the green button, which will be written as ‘Click Here to Start Download’. Wait for some time
3. Now tap on the first link of the list. Now you will see a pop-up, in which you will be asked that you want to download this file, you tap on the download.
4. After the file is downloaded, go to the file manager of your smartphone and tap on the download file and install it.
5. Now you can download the downloaded beautiful wallpapers to your Android smartphone, for this you have to go to the wallpaper settings of your phone. To access these wallpapers, you long tap on your home screen and select the wallpaper you want to install.
6. We did this test on OnePlus 6T running on Android 10 and in this way these wallpapers were present along with the stock wallpapers.
7. However, if these wallpapers do not come to your phone even after installation, then you will have to download Google Wallpapers App from Google Play Store in your phone, this method will solve this problem.