Android 10 has been officially rolled out for the Google Pixel series on 3 September. If you are unable to install this latest operating system in your smartphone, then through this Tech Guide you will be able to install Android 10 in your smartphone. Android 10 will be rolled out after the Google Pixel series for smartphones with Android One platform. Apart from this, OnePlus, HTC, Redmi K20 Series, Oppo Reno, Sony’s flagship smartphones will be rolled out. Android 10 is made more secure and user-friendly than all previous Android versions.
Android 10 Download
Google Pixel series users can download Android 10 by going to their smartphone settings. The size of the installation file of Android 10 is 1183MB. If you download or install it with a Wi-Fi connection, it will take at least 20 to 25 minutes. At the same time, if you download it on the mobile network, it will take a lot of time.
- First, go to the settings of your smartphone.
- In the settings, you will see a tab of advanced settings.
- After that, you tap on Check for System Update.
- If Android 10 is rolled out in your region, then you will see its update.
- You can download it by tapping on Android 10 update.
- After downloading, you can restart your smartphone and install the new operating system.
- After the install, you can enjoy the new operating system.