China’s smartphone maker Xiaomi has launched several smartphones in the Indian market. Recently, Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro smartphones have also been launched. These two phones work on Android 9 Pie which is based on MIUI 10. This is the company’s latest upgrade software. Users with this software are also facing many problems. Although this update has been introduced with many better and smart features, there are some features that are also disturbing users. For example, bloatware and much more advertisements have been given in it. There are many Xiaomi users who are complaining about advertisements. However, there is a way that users can get rid of this problem.
Remove ads in MIUI 10
If you have Redmi Note 7 or Redmi Note 7 Pro, then you have to first go to Settings. After that, it will go into additional settings. Now tap the authorization & revocation option. After this, disable MSA (MIUI System Ads). After this, your device will stop collecting data. After this disable the Personalized ad recommendations option. At the same time, users also need to turn off ED retention to get an ad-free experience in Xiaomi apps like Mi Browser, Mi Security, Mi Music, Mi Video and other apps.
- Disable in Mi Security, Mi Music, Mi Video App, like this: Add Comment: Click on System App Settings in Settings. Then click Security or Music. Now click on Receive recommendations and disable it.
- Like this on Mi Video Ad Disable: Go to the Mia Video app and go to the account menu. Then click Settings. Now give off online recommendations and Push Notifications.
- Do such things on Mi Themes: Disable the app and go to Settings. After this disable the recommendations option. This will give the user experience without ads.
- On the Mi Browser such as Ads Disable: Go to settings and tap on the browser. After this, close the recommended option by tapping on Privacy & Security.
- Do this from a File manager like Disable: For this, first, go to the Settings menu. Now go to the section and close the recommendation option.
- Do this from third-party or downloaded ads: Disabling Ads: For most of this, you have to go to the settings menu. Disable it at the recommended content option now.
- Block this way from the Cleaner app: Users will have to go to the cleaner app for this. Now tap on the brush icon. After that go to settings and turn off the recommendation option.