WhatsApp is the world’s most popular messaging app, nowadays everybody uses it. Whether there is any other app installed or not in the smartphone, but WhatsApp is sure. A few months ago, Whatsapp has launched WhatsApp Business, keeping in mind the small businesses.
With which WhatsApp Business is such an android app, businesses can interact with their customers very easily. This gives you the features of automation and sorting tools to respond quickly to messages.
Features of WhatsApp Business App
- Like in any of the common WhatsApp profiles, any other mobile phone shows your WhatsApp profile picture and status, in a Business profile, you see details of your business.
- You can show things like your business address, business description, email address and website to your customers in your Business profile, which are useful for the customer to interact.
- Another great feature of WhatsApp Business is to organize chats with labels. You can easily sort by putting labels in your contacts, chats and in the WhatsApp Business app, so that you can quickly reconcile your customers with a specific label.
- This is a feature of WhatsApp Business, which will all look great. The name of this feature is, Quick Replies. In all businesses, we have to send some common messages to the customers. For example, if a customer gives you order, then they will reply of one or two lines of Thankyou for placing your order for order. But if you write these repeatedly for each customer, then your time will be wasted. In such a way, WhatsApp Business stores messages which you send often, and save them time by showing them as a quick reply.
- Many businesses have a system with automated answers in their email address. This means that whenever a prisoner sends an email to his email address, you are not sitting in your email address all the time so that you can reply to the email together, email system on your behalf, an automated reply The customer or the person who sent the email sent it.
- One such automated response feature is introduced by WhatsApp in your business app, so you can manage a great customer base. You can set up automated messages in this app and can also set when you want to send them to customers. As soon as you have a new customer message, you can send a message of Greetings with automation.
To measure the productivity of any business, you have to analyze its insights and result reports. The WhatsApp Business app provides you statistics for all messages. In these stats, the number of messages, sent, read and delivered are included.
So overall, WhatsApp Business offers very good and easy-to-use features according to small businesses.