Google’s new Android Q has been rollout for operating system users. It has been introduced in the beta version. First of all, this update has been provided in Google Pixel Devices. It includes pixels 2, pixels 2xL, pixels 3, pixels 3xl smartphones. If you also use a pixel smartphone, then you can also update Android Q. However, before this, it is important to remember that before updating your phone, you must back up your data. Here we are telling you how to install and download Android Q in your phone.
Install Android Q beta on your phone
- Users must first go to google.com/android/beta.
- After this, you have to enroll for the Android Beta program.
- After enrolling, users will receive a notification. It will be written that your system is ready to update.
- After this, you will have an option of post install. After installing, you will have to reset the smartphone.
- After this, your Android smartphone will come in beta.
If you want to come back to your old version then go to the Beta website and click on the opt-out option. After this, you will have an update during the next 24 hours. After this update, you have to reset the smartphone.